Tuesday 26 February 2013

Sooo...what goes on?Post number 3 :D

PHYSICS TEST WAS TERRIBLE. But I'm really glad that I don't have to worry about it again. At least not now.. Seriously, feels like the sky's weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Too hyperbolic? Haha not to me at least. I'm not kidding. Ever since high school, physics has always been a problem to me, and it still is right now. I wonder how would I be now if I took a diploma in Engineering? Yes there was a time when I was given a choice to choose whether I want to stay in DIS (thats diploma in science,fyi) or move to an engineering course (chemical specifically). I NEVER WILL REGRET MY DECISION. K I'm done.

Soo.. I have another test tomorrow. today. whatever. Biologyyy! My favourite subject heh. Not because I can do well but because I love the knowledge of knowing what happens in our body and I love studying about animals. That's the only part that I love. The rest is..meh. Especially plants. Plants are sooo...boring.
And I'm boring for talking bout this stuff. Psh.

Ok so what else? Oh yeahh. 1Malaysia voucher! I already spent mine. ALL OF IT. NONE LEFT. haha and to think it expires at the end of May. Well, I shared mine actually, with family members of course. I bought mostly stationaries and two story books. Do you want to know what those books are?No?Yes? I'm sharing anyway. Why? Cuz I can. Mwahaha. 

The one on the left is Zombies vs Unicorns and on the right is..well you can  see it

Ok so what was I thinking right? A book about unicorns? And zombies? Really not my cup of tea. Truth is, that's the only book I can find within range of price at the time. But I started reading it, and I have to say, it's quite good. Not good as in must buy and read good, but good as in to waste your time good. It's funny for the most part. And one thing I did NOT expect in the book is profanity. Which makes it a bit more interesting to me. Haha there's seriously quite a lot. So you really can't judge a book by it's cover, or title for that matter. YES. I know, it's very cliche.

That's it for now I guess. Have not finished studying biology so I have to go studyy. I hope my eyes will cooperate. 












No comments:

Post a Comment