Thursday 28 February 2013

TV shows

Hmmm..so tomorrow (actually today) we (my classmates and I) are gonna submit our blogs to our lecturer. Yeahhh, so this might be my last post. Cause if it wasn't for the marks, I wouldn't be on this anyway. I never thought of myself and the blogging type because I really am...how do you say it, kuat ingga. As what you call it in Sarawak. Yes I really am. Haha so sometimes, that feeling prevents me from doing something bad, or good so it has it's pros and cons. Some of you might not know that feeling, but I'm sure that many Sarawakians do.

So anyway, what is this post about? I don't really know myself. I don't know what else to write about, which is why I don't blog, obviously, duh to the max. But in my previous post, I said that I'll talk about my favorite TV shows. Well here goes. It's a long, looongggg list, but I'll try to keep it short, maybe cut some off. 

So, for series, right now I'm currently watching/waiting Pretty Little Liars. As for most series, it is an adaptation of the book though I have never read the book. The story is mainly about a girl, Alison, who went missing for about a year, and finally her body was found in her own backyard. Her four friends, namely Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna is curious to know who killed Alison, knowing that she has so many enemies due to her manipulative and blackmailing ways. However, an unknown organization ( or team) threatens them not to dig deeper about the case of Alison's murder. This organization, is known as A. Currently it's on Season 3 and is still going... You have to watch it if you wanna know.



Other than that, How I Met My Mother is also a favorite of mine. I'm sure most of you guys know this show right? The show mainly consists of the life story of Ted, and his four friends. Barney, Robin, Marshall and Lily. In order for you to follow the story, you need to watch it from Season 1 Episode 1. Cause most of the inside jokes, follow through. YES THIS SHOW IS VERY FUNNY. I find myself rewinding several times during the funny parts.

The series that I had finished watching is.. Gossip Girl! Although some of you might say that it's a girl's show, I disagree. It's a very good show. My favorite character is Blair, cause she's beautiful and cute  and powerful and sexy and I can go on and on Especially during her wedding with Louis, especially beautiful. What I love about her really is her personality. But enough about that, all in all, the series has six seasons. The story is.. basically about gossips (duh the title) but the gossips are catalyzed by a blogger who calls itself Gossip Girl. She/He (Using She/He because I don't wanna spoil anything) writes about the lives of the socialites in the Upper East Side, the secrets, the scandals, everything. So, it is a bit dramatic, so maybe that's why some guys don't watch it.

For movies, Harry Potter is definitely in the top 5. Why? Because the 1st Harry Potter movie started in 2001, when I was 8 and the last one came out in 2011 when I was 18. 10 years for 7 movies. So, you can say that I grew up waiting for the next Harry Potter movie to come out. And when it finally did, my family and I, would go to the cinema, along with my aunt, uncle and cousins. Yes, we did it practically on every Harry Potter movie. It's like a tradition to us. So, when it finally ended in 2011, we were kinda sad...But we still do it sometimes, although very seldom.  



I still have a long list, but I'll just stop here. Cause I wanna sleep. And I'm thirsty. So.. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Mena x last? Aie jgn mcm yaa..post banyak2 gk hahaha

    ReplyDelete